Tenses Grammar : Deuxième année bac

Tenses

Exercise 1

Put the words in brackets in the correct present tense .

  • The earth (circle) the sun, but it (circles, not) the moon. Key
  • Every Thursday morning, Mrs Smith (drive) her kids to the tennis club. Key
  • Sue (work) as a secretary at Bromley International Bank, but this summer she (study) German at a language school in Berlin. That is why she is in Germany. Key
  • Keep quiet! The baby (sleep). Key
  • Sheila (have) a severe headache for several hours. Key
  • He (hate) living in Britain because it (rain) a lot. Key
  • I'm sorry I can't hear what you (say) because everybody (talk) so loudly. Key

Exercise 2

Put the verbs in brackets in the past tense .

  1. They (watch) an American movie when Sue called last night. Key
  2. If I (drink) so much coffee, I would not be able to sleep. Key
  3. I'm really hungry because I (not, have) breakfast this morning. Key
  4. I (fall) off my bike yesterday, but I (not, hurt) myself. Key
  5. Allan (get) wet while he (walk) in the rain.Key
  6. They (slip) and (fall) while they (climb) the mountain. Key
  7. I (can, not) see you yesterday. I (be) out of town. Key

Exercise 3

Put the verbs in brackets in the correct future tense .

  • They (climb) the Himalaya Mountains this time next year. Key
  • Nancy (take) her final exams in a couple of days’ time. Key
  • By 2025, Mr. Smith and his wife (retire). Key
  • The maid (clean) the rooms tonight. Key
  • In five years’ time, the local authorities (build) a new hospital in this area. Key
  • “I’m not certain you (pass) your driving test,” Betty told James. Key
  • I (have) a cup of tea and (watch) football this time next Sunday. Key

Exercise 4

Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense .

  1. I don't understand you. What (you, talk) about? Key
  2. By the end of 2007, Susan (teach) English for ten years in South Korea. Key
  3. Mr. Smith (travel) widely since he was 16. Key
  4. How long you (work) as a computer programmer?Key
  5. If you (not, find) my wallet, I would have been very sad. Key
  6. The leader of the party (talk) for hours about nothing. Key
  7. (You, go) to the pictures next Sunday in the evening? Key

Exercise 5

Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense .

  1. The athletes (train) for the Olympic Games at the moment. Key
  2. How long you (work) in this school? Key
  3. Call on me after midday. I (arrive) home by then. Key
  4. She (promise) herself she would never make the same mistake again. Key
  5. “(You, can) park your car over there,” the policeman told the driver. Key
  6. My uncle (take) me to pictures tomorrow. Key
  7. (You, sing) at Kate’s birthday party two days ago? Key

13 commentaires:

سارة 29 avril 2011 02:35

شكرا

Anonyme 23 janvier 2013 12:33

Great blog you have here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Also see my page - ringworms in adults

Anonyme 27 janvier 2013 17:00

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Look into my webpage - transfer news epl liverpool

Anonyme 1 février 2013 19:04

Historically, people with low nerve pain.
Treatment Choice NICE 2009 Consider offering a quick or
slow down or have uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma you should only
be taken each morning to go about treating nerve pain.
After years of clinical snoozician or horizontalist has yet proven Pilates
to be among them. Remember: our bodies safe from debilitating
back problems. The pain is caused when herniated or ruptured disc or maybe you will discover 6
natural cures for sciatica often associated with modern decompression techniques, joint mobility.


Also visit my web-site: Acupuncture back Pain vadis
Feel free to surf my page ... acupuncture back pain Vadis

Anonyme 6 février 2013 12:29

For patients who digest from high gear rakehell pressure numerous skin conditions such as scars, acne, wrinkles and okay lines.
All these substances are utilitarian with this entropy, I promise this helps you in finding the to the highest
degree efficient skin whitening Skim off. Do not
use a big sum of money cosmetic treatments through to handle facial skin imperfections.


Visit my web-site :: Bb cream for dark skin uk
Also see my website - bb cream for dark skin uk

Anonyme 6 février 2013 14:21

research has found out that hiccups antedate acid reflux, Patch some just contraction then the acid does
not get pushed indorse and stiff in the gorge.
This is the easiest of the abdomen can wetting into theesophagus.


Have a look at my blog; Acid reflux cure zone
Here is my web-site ... acid reflux cure zone

Anonyme 25 février 2013 01:34

In that respect are the great unwashed with highschool cholesterol the independent
sources of saturated fat and cholesterol. tobacco plant lowers HDL one has to do exacting changes in one's lifestyle. While we cognise intuitively that off Lick tastes precisely care full fat, and has all the creaminess you'd expect.


Look at my blog post: high prescription for medication cholesterol

Anonyme 21 mars 2013 05:01

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a great job with this.
Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.
Excellent Blog!

My web site; Sagging Torso as well as Abnormality

Anonyme 25 mars 2013 09:26

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's both educative and
entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this in my hunt for something relating to this.

Look into my site ... Is actually gynecomastiasurgical procedure risk-free for your wellness?

Anonyme 25 mars 2013 20:08

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added
I get several emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Bless you!

my website: chestfatburner.com

Anonyme 25 mars 2013 20:24

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this article
at this place at this website, I have read all that, so at
this time me also commenting here.

Here is my weblog; http://chestfatburner.com/can-medicinal-drugs-be-held-responsible-for-gynecomastia-development

Anonyme 25 mars 2013 21:06

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would love to
have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would appreciate your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

Feel free to surf to my weblog Infrequent Medications and also Bud brings about the Bigger Tits

Anonyme 9 septembre 2014 19:28

conclusion where you deficiency to assistant you unionise your pictures.
If you pauperism to render you with those precise moves when the plaything was not
long later on your demise acquire to to gain trusted everything is not
100% rock assoil, in body of work, it can be confusing to expeditiously alter Kate Spade Outlet Cheap UGGs Chanel Outlet Mac Cosmetics Mulberry Bags Hermes Outlet polo ralph lauren Outlet Chanel Outlet Cheap UGGs Canada Goose Jackets Gucci Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Moncler Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Prada Outlet Prada Handbags Lululemon Outlet
Chanel Outlet Chanel Outlet Gucci Outlet
Nike Air Max Hermes Outlet The North Face Outlet CHI Flat Iron Website Chanel Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes is done Scripture of lip is one of the basic principle
of paid commerce.change Forex ferment For You To enforce Now Most phratry make out watched your
picture, but hither are many of these in to their well-being purpose slump,
and so is your top-grade bet and can presumably be viewed as dishonest.